Quality of Life & Health Fayre Richmond Town Hall
North Yorkshire Police and partners would like to invite you to attend a
Quality of Life & Health Fayre for Adults
Richmond Town Hall
Thursday 13th June 2019
12pm – 4pm
Please join us for refreshments and use the relaxed environment to take the opportunity to explore what services are available in the Richmondshire area to help keep you healthy, happy, safe and well.
Would you like to find out more about topics such as?
- Fraud and how to avoid being scammed
- Home Fire safety
- Road safety and confidence on the road
- Dementia and what support is available
- How to make sure you are receiving the correct benefits you are entitled to
- Age UK and the services they offer
- Power of attorney information
- Clubs and Activities near you!! Golf, Swimming etc.
- Trading standards services and support.
- How to stop nuisance calls
- Home support and home care and repair
- Ex-Forces support
- Money and housing advice
- Energy saving advice and staying warm in winter
- Staying safe and healthy.
- End of Life planning
And much more!!!!
for more information please contact:
|PCSO 3669 Helenor Gwatkin.
Police Community Support Officer
|Email: Helenor.firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07741175053 (This number is not 24hrs)
Dial 101, press option 2 and ask for me by my full name or collar number. If using my collar number please state each number individually.